Sunday, January 3, 2010

Amber's trip

Hi everyone. It is good to be back in Australia in the hot blazing sun, or the wet rainy weather! When I was in America we went to Lake Tahoe where it snowed and I went to snowboarding lessons. It was very fun and we stayed at a hotel. There was a hot pool but not that hot and a hot tub (and I really mean hot). Apart for being at Lake Tahoe we stayed at my cousin's place but not in their house. We stayed in the guest house at the bottom of the drive. Emily slept at the little house four times but Liam didn't want to. I slept at their house twice. We had lots of fun on Christmas Day. Emily had the most presents of everyone. She had about 35! Liam was next on the list with about 32 and third was me. Emily cried when I went to go to the airport. She really wanted to come and I felt very sorry for her.

My friend Kyara was in Sydney yesterday so we played with her at Olympic Park aquatic centre. My favourite was the whirl pool where there is a current which pushes you into a big current and you put your feet up and swirl around. Second favourite was the jumping castle in the water. You had to do through a test to get a wrist band so you could go on the castle. You had to go through four arches, climb up a ladder thing and slide down a really steep slide. There was a really big queue for the huge side. You don't go very fast but it is pretty long and you end up in another pool.

OMG about today what should i say first? WICKED was WICKED! So wicked! Good night everybody! See you when I get home to Queensland! Yeah! From Amber. (By the way this picture is Abby at San Francisco zoo after she was taken away by the monkeys).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amber for a fun day out together. I really had lots of fun and it was great seeing you again. I LOVED the pool and also the sushi. A shame the day was too short. I wish you a great time and I will miss you. big hug Kyara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!