Sunday, December 20, 2009

On my way!

(To the tune of Leaving on a Jet Plane:)

"The trailer's hitched, and ready to tow
I'm standing here besides about to go
I thought I'd write a note to say goodbye
Now the road is calling, its getting late
I've cleaned the house and I closed the gate
If I was more excited... I would die....

So wave goodbye and honk for me
Tell me that you'll follow me
Post me comments and always check my blog...

I'm leaving on a long drive
Gotta say it great to be alive
oh yeah, I just can't wait to go..."


Wish me luck on this adventure! First stop the Gold Coast to pick up my kayak, then on to Texas (no, not in the US!). My co-pilot, Navman will keep me on the straight and narrow and tunes from Missy, Credence, Yusaf and others are likely to send me into singing marathons.

4 comments:

  1. Your in for a great trip. Keep safe. Don't forget to watch out activities for the Cubs in September! Have a great Christmas
    The Buderim Cubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shall be with you all the way M

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't need to wish you luck; luck will be with you as you will attract this. I wish you an awesome and a great time full with exciting adventures so there is enough material for your next book. Looking forward seeing you at New Years Eve!! Love and hugs, SiMaKy and of course a hug and lick from Bella XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!